- We've sought eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaners and biodegradable products produced in economic and socially responsible ways in ecological factories without animal testing and having minimum impact on aquatic life.
- Keeping the next generation in mind, we are continually researching and testing different green products available in the market to help our customers decide and purchase the right options for their needs.
- We offer ongoing educational and training systems to our supervisors and cleaning staff to ensure our team remains knowledgeable and rooted in best practices for moving towards a healthier world.
- We offer "green cleaning supplies kits" for hire to use at selected customers homes upon demand.
- Back at the office, we've initiated a recycling and waste prevention program to address not only recycling, but also practices to reduce paper consumption and to reuse office supplies such as paper and toner cartridges.
- To protect indoor air quality, we maintain high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters in our vacuums and re-stock microfiber rags and special mops that are washable and reusable.
The Next Generation Of Green Cleaning
Globalization is making the world smaller, making it easier to see how closely synced all living creatures are to one another. As individuals, we have the power to control the impact we have on each other and the planet through the choices we make each day. We control where we live, what we eat, the products we buy and resources we consume. These choices can have global impact. At NY Brite, we recognize the importance of “going green” and are proud to be at the forefront of the green cleaning movement: